The original DL4 was an inspirational piece of gear. The new version offers the same innovation and creativity options but now with 15 new delays, more reverb and longer looping times. Plus the unit is more compact than its predecessor.
The DL4 MkII includes all the sounds and functionality of the original DL4, along with 15 new MkII delays drawn from their HX family of effects processors (30 delays total), two looper types, an XLR microphone input, MIDI capabilities, heavy duty footswitches, three bypass options, and microSD memory expansion—plus it’s smaller and lighter than the DL4.
The DL4 Delay Modeler has remained one of the most widely used delay pedals in the world for more than two decades. The DL4 MkII includes all the sounds and features of the original, while introducing new sounds and features. The 15 new MkII delays were drawn from our HX® family of amp and effects processors and the 4-Switch and 1-Switch looper types offer up to 240 seconds of record time (expandable to several hours using an optional microSD card). There’s an XLR microphone input, MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors, heavy duty footswitches, three bypass options, and a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two footswitches. The DL4 MkII is also smaller and lighter than the original, making it an even more appealing choice for modern musicians.
• Identical knob and footswitch layout as the original DL4
• 30 Delays: 15 MkII plus 15 Legacy DL4
• 2 Looper types—mono/stereo and pre/post signal path options
• Up to 240 seconds of looping time, or several hours with optional microSD card
• XLR dynamic microphone input for vocal processing and looping
• MIDI In, Out/Thru DIN connectors—receives PC and CC messages
• 128 Presets via MIDI, with footswitch control of up to six
• Switchable true, buffered, or DSP bypass
• Input for optional expression pedal or two additional footswitches