The Paramount® Series Acoustic Guitars ($899.00-$1799.00 AUD) , available in Dreadnaught, Orchestra, and Parlour body shapes combine state-of-the-art craftsmanship with vintage-inspired appointments and deliver the best of both worlds. Built with the choice of a solid spruce or solid mahogany top paired with solid mahogany back and sides, the series features an offset X-bracing pattern that has been carefully refined to optimize resonance and tone. All models come loaded with hardshell cases, and Fender & Fishman-designed pickups, including a body-sensing pickup that enhances the soundboard’s vibrations and updated cosmetics such as snowflake-shaped pearloid fingerboard inlays, feathered purfling, rosette, backstrip and a black or tigerstripe pickguard. Available in 3-Color Vintage Sunburst, Natural or Aged Cognac Burst.
● Paramount® PD-220E Dreadnought guitar with case ($1799.00 AUD) The Paramount® PD-220E Dreadnought comes with a brand-new Fender Fishman-designed Sonitone Plus pickup with soundhole-mounted controls. The PD-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle.
● Paramount® PO-220E Orchestra guitar with case ($1799.00 AUD) The Paramount® PO-220E Orchestra comes with a Fender Fishman-designed pickup that amplifies the warm, mid-focused tone of the newly designed orchestra body shape. The PO-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle.
● Paramount® PS-220E Parlor guitar with case ($1799.00 AUD) A Fender- and Fishman-designed pickup amplifies the tight, articulate tone of the Paramount® PS-220E Parlor’s newly designed parlor body shape. The PS-220E also features an ovangkol bridge and 14-fret fingerboard, slim-taper mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle.
● Paramount® Series PB-180E Banjo ($999.00 AUD) The Paramount® Series PB-180E Banjo is perfect for the player looking for a traditional styled banjo with functional modern appointments. This model features a mahogany rim and neck with a Remo Fiberskyn head and comes equipped with proprietary Fishman electronics to amplify the sound. Other features include a comfortable neck profile, walnut fingerboard with snowflake inlays, arm rest, genuine bone nut and gig bag.
● Paramount® Series PM-180E Mandolin ($899.00 AUD) The Paramount® Series PM-180E Mandolin features a spruce top, mahogany “A”- style body and parallel tone bar bracing for a bright, clear tone. It comes equipped with a Fishman pickup ideal for sitting perfectly in the mix with a full band or small acoustic ensemble for those looking to plug in. Other features include a comfortable neck profile, walnut fingerboard with snowflake inlays, open-gear tuners with pearloid buttons, genuine bone nut and gig bag.
● Paramount® Series PR-180E Resonator ($1199.00 AUD) The Paramount® Series PR-180E Resonator offers excellent versatility for traditional and modern music styles, with exemplary acoustic and amplified tone. The all-mahogany construction creates the perfect sonic balance between warmth and clarity for fingerstyle play, while the spider resonating cone provides superior sustain for the quintessential bluegrass sound. Long-favored by top resonator artists, the PR-180E is equipped with a Fishman Nashville pickup system for the most accurate representation of its natural acoustic voice. Other features include dual F-hole soundholes, a comfortable neck profile, ovangkol fingerboard with snowflake inlays, a genuine bone nut and a hardshell case.
Available February and April 2022.