Welcome to Swiss Things™! Swiss Things is an all-in-one pedalboard reconciliation solution designed to really tie your rig together without resorting to some confusing loop-switching contraption bigger than a meatball party sub that eats up the entire bottom row of your board and kind-of-but-not-quite does what you need it to do.
Swiss Things™ combines two true-bypass Flexi-Switch™ enabled effects loops, a Flexi-Switch™ AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives at the top-right corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss.
This is what you can do with it:
• Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck
• Quickly and easily bypass or engage all of your effects with one click
• Use Flexi-Switch™ Technology with every pedal in your setup
• Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
• Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
• Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs and outputs in one location
EarthQuaker Devices products distributed in Australia by Yamaha Music